There are over 50,000 hotel, resort and meeting venues — and associated meeting services choices — for meeting planners in the US alone. That figures grows exponentially when looking at the global landscape. Depending on the buyer requirements, there is always the desire for the optimal, ahem, “perfect” choice. Getting to a decision that can result in a single, turnkey transaction can be daunting – and even more so during the pandemic. Thus the need for the heightened development of the buyer and seller relationship.
Goals & Objectives:
- To learn how to navigate through all the options, data, and promotions in the marketplace to find the optimal overall event solution
- To appreciate the gap between information gathered by technology and information obtained through trusted advisors
- To be aware of and use the appropriate tools available
- To understand the permanent changes to the sales process that have come about since the pandemic, and how to stay ahead of it
- To identify the differences in the sales/relationship-building process pre-technology